Monday 13 February 2012

Good morning.  Today is another beautiful day and I am going to be working on What Child Is This, my book about Jesus and his family.  His daughter, Sarah, is the narrator of the story and it coincides with Dan Brown's book The Da Vinci Code.  The interesting thing about it is that I wrote this book in 1996 and 1997 and he wrote his in 2003 and we both wrote that the child's name is Sarah.  Quite coincidental wouldn't you say? 

This book is completely finished and just requires the editing to be entered into the book so it will not be long until it is also going to be available on Kindle.  I look forward to finally getting this done and starting another project. 

I have many books that I have begun so it's just a matter of just finishing them so there will be more to add to the list.  I send you a lot of love and light for today and all days.
Love Julie Severn

No comments:

Post a Comment