Tuesday 17 April 2012

Additional review from my book Linear to Zig Zag

I decided to insert an additional review from a client of mine from Kamloops here in beautiful British Columbia. He is very happy with the changes in his life from reading my book. I am so happy for him and I will be so happy for anyone who also feels this way when they read it. I wrote this book initially to help others understand their own life purposes and found that it helped me find mine too. My soul purpose has been to help others with their own spiritual healing and access to their own power. It is more important to me than anything I have ever done in my life, besides bearing my two beautiful girls and being a partner to my husband. My spirit is very strong and I love to share and help others find out how strong they really are spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally. My love is very deep and real and it embraces and feels so much nurturing and caring for those in need of self discovery and self care. I have learned that we spend so much time on the outside looking after everyone else and we forget about ourselves. Linear to Zig Zag helps you find ways to look after yourself, probably for the first time in your life. Take a chance, read it and find yourself. Read the following and begin your journey: Hi Julie Yes I did read your book. I very much enjoyed it. To be honest, I feel very different after reading it (in a very good way). I have been working on my attitude, learning to treat people with only love and trying to make decisions based on my heart,not my ego. It is a rewarding way of life. I am learning meditation. It is helping me find direction. I have only been doing it for a week or so but am hooked. Love M, Kamloops, B.C. Remember how much you are loved and I love you Julie Severn

No comments:

Post a Comment