Sunday 6 May 2012

Warm days to come

Hi, I am so looking forward to the warm days of summer to come. Holidays, swimming, camping and just relaxing. The garden is also going to be planted soon and I am also looking forward to that with great joy. I feel the same way about my garden as I do my holidays and swimming in my pool. I find it the most gratifying part of summer because my husband and I created it and we soooo enjoy the rewards. We plant our garden with love and we make it organic. We use no fertilizer, only compost, peat moss and grass clippings. Our garden is wonderful and it grows of its own volition. We watch it grow, we eat all summer from its rewards and we hardly buy anything from the store all summer. To give back to the planet, I plant crystals into the planet that I bless and program to do what is necessary. I say things like, "I remove all previous programs from this crystal and I now program this crystal to heal, cleanse, sanctify and purify this land. I program this crystal to protect this land from negative energy and to protect this family from negative energy. So it is." I hold the crystals in my hands with my palms over and under them when I say those words. It programs the crystal and t helps the land and us. What a great deal. I love doing that and have planted crystals in the land and on The land. They are very protective and helps immeasurably. Try it, you won't regret it. I love you Julie Severn

No comments:

Post a Comment