Wednesday 18 July 2012

Summer Energy

Well, so far I am having a great summer.  It's beautiful, we're swimming in the pool every day and I am not doing a lot of cooking.  Not because I am lazy, but I am so hot.  It's a good hot though because it means that the weather is purrfect.  Did I tell you I am a Leo and I love those sunshine days where the sky is endless and it's warm beyond anything you imagine. 

I do look forward to going out to the lake for a camping trip with my grandbabies but that's because it's great bonding time and we enjoy ourselves immensely.  It's the best and I won't give it up for the world.

I have been on an emotional healing tangent these days and I am so glad that I have been doing it.  It makes a great difference in one's life and allows us to go on without all the extra baggage we carry with us.  We don't realize what we are carrying but when we feel our backs and our legs and our hips and even our shoulders, we might notice.  How much pain are you in?  Is it bad?  Did you know it's not personal injury but just emotional injury transmuting into physical pain because you did not pay attention to it and it managed to niggle its way into your body? 

There are many ways to fix this, the first one being, fix your stuff and make it go away.  Easier said than done?  Not at all.  Easier done than said. 

I will be doing a workshop in Maple Ridge on September 22, 2012 and it will be all about emotional healing and I invite you to attend if you dare.  We're going to have fun and laugh our cares away and play a bit with emotional garbage.  Why not come and see what you might learn to help yourself?

I love you soooo much.
Julie Severn

No comments:

Post a Comment