Thursday 12 April 2012

Boundaries

Good morning, it's a beautiful rainy day here in Kamloops and I am introspective.  I  feel quite lazy and quiet today but I am going to go swimming and come home and just work on editing my book about Jesus.  It's one of those days where you want to be alone and just feel okay about it.

I am learning about boundaries and what they mean.  I find that my personal space is very important to me and that it's okay to share it when it's good for me but when it's not, I have to listen to my inner being and take that alone time when necessary. 

I also know that I have to be careful and pay attention to the boundaries of others and not tread on them.  My lessons are always good for me whether I like it or not and today it's boundaries.  They're all around us, invisible lines like a grid that we cannot see but we can feel them if we use our inner senses and try to pay attention to them.    If we close our eyes we can see them all around us and we know which ones are ours by the colors. 

It's a good way to try to open to your powers.  Just close your eyes and visualize the boundaries and colors around inanimate objects and imagine what those would look like around another person, your cat or your dog.  They're there and they are called auras but they are also boundaries.  Whether permissible or not, it depends how far outward from each other those boundaries span.  When someone is open and friendly, they're large but when they're quiet and inside themselves, they're close and cannot be permeated. 

It's a very interesting way to start your day, paying attention to the energy around you.
I love you
Julie Severn

No comments:

Post a Comment