Sunday 15 April 2012

Happy Sunday

Hello Today is a good day. I had my in-laws here for two nights and we had a nice visit. It was peaceful and I am tired but it turned out really well. I feel very introspective because I have known my husband's family since I was sixteen years old and I have watched them grow old as I have my own parents. My own mother is now gone and I feel loving toward them because I recognize how long we have known each other through thick and thin and we are still here, living day to day watching each other. It's an interesting character study and we can see where we are all going and how we are choosing to get there. I have decided that no matter what, my descent into my old age is going to be peaceful and happy. I choose to look forward with joy and even though I have some physical pain (I am almost 56 you know), I am happy with who I am and it's okay to be me. I have earned who I am and I am damn sure going to enjoy it regardless of how others see me. Many think I am very weird because I am spiritual and I believe in angels , demons, God and all otherworldly things. I believe in the characters my daughter builds in her Devils Roses series (Tara Brown) and I believe in fairies, elves and all things unexplained in this time and space. I do not feel arrogant to think that we are the only creatures or beings that inhabit this interdimensional planet. We cannot be the only ones here and there is certainly room for all of us. Let us have some compassion for the old ones because they don't know otherwise and can't see. They grew up in a time of wanting, need and lack. They taught us desire to all good thing and a drive to get there. I still have that drive, thanks to them, and it may be for different things but it's what I desire and it's okay. Anyway, have a wonderful Sunday and bless yourself and your life. It's yours and you chose it so make the very best of it and choose to do it with light. I love you Julie Severn

No comments:

Post a Comment