Thursday 5 April 2012

Good morning.  It's spring and I finally feel as if I can do something.  I am looking forward to the sunshine, the warmth and activity.  Winter has been long and slow and it's good to feel as if there is a reason to do anything and get outside and feel the energy of our beautiful Central Sun and its power to enervate and heal us.  I have never had fear of the sun and feel we should love it and let it heal us.  I remember once I had hurt myself and my doctor recommended that I go sit in the sun to heal my skin.  I had been cut all over my face from a bicycle accident and the sun healed it.  I used no medicine on my face, I just sat in the summer sun and there are no scars from those injuries.  If we send love energy toward the sun, we will always heal from it rather than fear it.  We must understand that there are times to not be in the sun such as the hottest time of day but the morning and late afternoon sun will always benefit us. 

When I look outside and I listen to the birds singing, I want nothing more than to be out there digging in the garden and planting flowers, herbs and vegetables.  It is my time of producing and it also means that I produce in all ways.   Not just outside in the garden but in my heart and my words.  I find that I write more in the spring because it is my time of productivity. 

I find myself busier and more social with my friends.  It is time to move out of the winter phase and into the spring and summer phase of my life where I am joyful and happy to be here.  I have always been happy to be here but I find in the winter that I hibernate and let myself just be quiet during that period.  It is just for that period of time and then I am up and at it again as soon as spring arrives.  Oh joyful spring, I bless winter because it gives me rest and strength to move into spring with so much more anticipation of that light to come.

Step out of your house and into the light and bless yourself for the courage and tenacity to keep doing that all the time without fear that the sun will harm you.   I love you and I send you love and light.
Julie Severn

No comments:

Post a Comment