Monday 9 April 2012

Easter 2012

Well, Easter, 2012 is over and that means we can all resurrect ourselves to be what we desire to be rather than what we are. Why not choose to change and amend our inner selves to match our outer selves? As I have stated before, we are what we think so why not think 'I am powerful, I am loved, I am beautiful, I only create positive and joyful events in my life, I am safe, I choose life, I am an aspect of God and as such, I deserve to be respected and in turn, I respect others, I do not judge, I am not judged'. Get the drift? You can change your life just by verbalizing change and it comes from Within and moves outward. You are a powerful being and you can choose to make changes in your life just by changing your mind. It's easier than you think. You are loved and you are stronger than you think you are. Trust me, it's true. I love you. Julie severn

No comments:

Post a Comment